- Alabama Consumer Credit License 22025
- California – Licensed by the Department of Corporations under California Residential Mortgage Lending Act; License number 603J329
- Colorado – Mortgage Company Registration
- Delaware – Delaware Chapter 22 Licensed Lender (012070)
- District of Columbia – District of Columbia Mortgage Dual Authority License (MLB832799)
- Florida- Mortgage Lender License MLD1038, Licensed as Direct Mortgage Loans, LLC dba Direct Mortgage Loans of MD, LLC
- Georgia – Mortgage Lender License/Registration #33210
- Illinois – Residential Mortgage License # MB.6761250
- Indiana – DFI First Lien Mortgage Lending License number 34498; Subordinate Lien Mortgage Lending License number 34497
- Louisiana – Residential Mortgage Lender License
- Maryland – Mortgage Lender License number 19807
- Mississippi – Mortgage Lender License, License/Registration #: 832799
- New Jersey – Residential Mortgage Lender License 832799, Licensed by the New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance
- North Carolina – Mortgage Lender License L-152924 (No Reverse Mortgages)
- Ohio – Residential Mortgage Lending Act Certificate of Registration RM.804640.000
- Pennsylvania – Mortgage Lender License 36266, Licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Banking
- South Carolina – BFI Mortgage Lender/Servicer License MLS-832799
- Tennessee – Mortgage License 217835
- Texas – Licensed SML Mortgage Banker
- Virginia – Mortgage Lender and Broker License MC-5596, licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission
- West Virginia – West Virginia Lender License number ML-33958
We do not lend in the following states; Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Virgin Islands, Guam or Puerto Rico.
Direct Mortgage Loans, LLC is an Equal Housing Lender. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age ( provided you can enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC 20580
CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A COMPANY OR A RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550.
THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED RESIDENTIALMORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV.
By refinancing your loan, the total finance charges may be higher over the life of the loan.