As we begin the New Year, we want to take a moment to reflect on everything we were able to accomplish this past year! We couldn’t have done it without the continuous support and encouragement from our clients, partners and DML family! Here are some highlights from 2021 to wrap-up the year!
Growing Our Footprint
We were delighted to have welcomed five new branches to our growing family! Check out the newest branches that joined the DML family in 2021!
- Carolina Home Team – Florence, SC, – Led by Branch Manager, Carriston Gibbs
- Columbus, Ohio Team – Columbus, Ohio – Led by Branch Manager, Andrew Payne
- Denver Team – Denver, Colorado – Led by Branch Manager, Greg Sippel
- Las Vegas Team – Las Vegas, Nevada – Led by Branch Manager, Gilbert Almaraz
- The Gray Team – Columbus, Indiana – Led by Branch Managers, Meagan & Bo Gray
- Baltimore Sun Media Top Workplaces 2021: DML has been awarded a Top Workplaces 2021 honor by Baltimore Sun Media. Being named a Top Workplace is a big deal — only 147 companies made this year’s list! Learn more about this award by reviewing our blog.\
- National Mortgage News and Best Companies: Direct Mortgage Loans ranked 15th out of the Top 50 mortgage companies nationwide for Best Mortgage Companies to Work For 2021.
Branch & Loan Officer Awards
NAMMBA Top 100: DML’s Branch Managers below were awarded The National Association of Minority Mortgage Bankers of America (NAMMBA) award!
- Branch Manager, Amy Wolff – The Amy Wolff Team
- Branch Manager, Michelle Jacinto Team – The Michelle Jacinto Team
NMP’s Mortgage Lending Women of Inspiration 2021: The following branch manager was named as NMPS’s Mortgage Lending Women of Inspiration!
- Branch Manager, Michelle Jacinto- The Michelle Jacinto Team
Scotsman Guide Top Veteran Originator 2021:
The Time of Northwest Indiana Best of the Region 2021:
- Branch Manager, Michelle Jacinto won 2021’s Best of Region Award for the second year in a row.
Scotsman Guide Top Originators 2021: Ten members of the DML family were recognized as Scotsman Guide Top Originators in 2021!
- Branch Manager, Amanda Brune – Most Loans
- Sr. Loan Officer, Brent Moreland – Most Loans
- Branch Manager, Amy Wolff – Top Women Originators, Top Dollar, Most Loans, & Top FHA Volume
- Branch Manager, Christopher Gonzalez – Top Dollar, Most Loans
- Sr. Loan Officer, Corey Glowacki – Top Dollar, Most Loans
- Sr. Loan Officer, Kevin Parlett – Top Dollar, Most Loans
- Branch Manager, Michelle Jacinto – Top Women Originators, Top Dollar, Most Loans, Top Purchase & Top FHA Volume, Top Veteran Originator
- Branch Manager, Pamela Vroman – Most Loans
- Branch Manager, Thomas Latta – Most Loans
- Virtual Coffee Chats: To stay connected across the miles, DML hosted virtual “Coffee & Chat” sessions with members of our team as an opportunity to catch up once a month.
- DML Step Challenge: DML hosted their annual Step Challenge to encourage camaraderie, and healthy habits. This challenge took place over a three-week period and employees participated by taking screenshots of their daily steps. The top 3 participants with the greatest number of steps were awarded an Amazon gift card. Kudos to our top stepper, David Faunce with a total of 254,015 steps!
- DML Summer Challenge: To celebrate 12 weeks of summer, we held our DML Summer Challenge. Employees who participated shared their summer activities, sporting DML swag, and shared on social media.
- Halloween Costume Contest: The employees of DML participated in our annual Halloween Costume Contest. Check out some of our favorite Halloween costumes from 2021!
- Partner’s Trip: To celebrate the accomplishments of our 2020 Partner’s Club members, the group took a trip to Secrets Cap Cana, in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic!
- Holiday Desserts Recipe Book: This holiday season DML employees submitted their favorite dessert recipe for our 2021 Holiday Dessert Recipe Book.
DML in the Community
- Baltimore Hunger Project: DML’s employees volunteered to help the Baltimore Hunger Project package more than 700 bags of food!
- Catch-a Lift-Fund: On Veterans Day, November 11th, DML hosted their annual virtual fitness challenge to show their support for Catch-A-Lift Fund (CAL). Furthermore, with the support of DML’s employees and community, DML raised and donated over $2K to CAL!
Above all, we can’t wait to see what 2022 has in store for our clients, partners, and DML family. Start the new year off right by reviewing our blog, “Financial New Year’s Resolutions.” Let’s connect this year – contact one of our expert loan officers today!